When you log in, access or use the products, services, content, technologies or functions provided by our app and all related websites and services (collectively "HYPERPAY CO. LIMITED services"), you are deemed to have agreed to and accepted this policy . We may revise this policy in due course, and the revised version will become effective on its release date. You are obliged to review this policy frequently. Where required by law, we will notify you of changes to this policy. If you continue to use HYPERPAY CO. LIMITED services after this policy is revised, it means that you accept and be bound by this revised policy.
For the purposes of this policy, "personal information" means information that is associated with a specific person and can identify that specific person. This policy does not apply to anonymous information that cannot identify a particular person.
In order to provide you with better services, we will collect your personal information in the following ways:
• Device information
When you use HYPERPAY CO. LIMITED services, we will collect information from your computer, mobile phone or other devices you use, including but not limited to: your computer IP address, device ID or identification code, device type, geographical location, mobile network information, website traffic flow, referring websites, advertising data, standard web log data, and other information;
• Location information
When you use HyperMate device,the HyperMate Bluetooth module will collect location information to support Bluetooth connection,and the collection is always open even if the app is closed or not in use.
• Account information
If you activate a HYPERPAY CO. LIMITED account or use HYPERPAY CO. LIMITED services, we may collect the following information;
• Your contact information, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, and other similar information. Your financial information, such as the bank account number and / or your credit card number that you provided to us when you registered for your HyperPAY CO. LIMITED account or used the HyperPAY CO. LIMITED services
• HyperPay's financial information, such as encrypted private keys, encrypted public keys, wallet balances, encrypted transactions, and other similar transaction data. Your personal information, such as your social security number or ID card number;
• HyperPay account activity information, such as recent activity, account management, historical transactions, mailbox information, and chat information;
• Information obtained from other channels
We may obtain your personal information from third parties such as credit bureaus, Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics, or other marketing analysis tools. You can also choose to grant us the right to access third-party platforms (such as Sina Weibo, WeChat, etc.) and obtain your information. What kind of information we can get depends on your privacy settings and authorizations on third-party platforms. When you associate an account of a third-party platform with your HYPERPAY CO. LIMITED account and authorize us to obtain the information, you are deemed to agree that we collect, store and use the information of the third-party platform in accordance with this policy;
• Anti-fraud information
To avoid fraud, we may collect information about your trading activities and your interactions with the use of the HyperPAY CO. LIMITED service. To identify malware, we may evaluate your computer, phone, or other device;
• Other information
We may collect your feedback, such as information about you contacting our technical support team, or information you completing on our survey.
In order to personalize the services, we provide extended functions, and we collect and use the following information required to provide in the specific functions and business scenarios you choose in compliance with legal regulations and under your specific authorization. If you choose not to provide, it will not affect your use of HyperPay's basic functions.
1. By enabling the camera permission of the system, you authorize HyperPay to access your camera to take pictures and scan, so that you can post content, set your avatar information, and scan codes. You can also choose to turn off the permission. Once it is turned off, such functions are no longer available, but it will not affect your basic functions of using HyperPay.
2. By enabling the photo album permission of the system, you authorize HyperPay to access your photo album to select and upload pictures, so that you can change your avatar information. You can also choose to turn off the permission. Once it is turned off, such functions are no longer available, but it will not affect your basic functions of using HyperPay.
3. By enabling the address book permission of the system, you authorize HyperPay to access your address book to get the contacts. In order to facilitate user's operation of adding friends, we will obtain your contacts data to support matching your registered friend information, even when it is not in use. And we promise that we will never reveal your contacts information to other service providers or external services, nor to use it for other purposes.
4. Extended function based on microphone authorization You can choose to turn on the microphone permission of the system and carry out video real name authentication by obtaining your voice and video information. This function can be turned off in the system permission. Once turned off, you may not be able to conduct video real name authentication, but it will not affect your basic functions of using hyperpay.
5. Extended function based on FaceID authorization
By enabling the FaceID permission of the system, you authorize HyperPay to access your FaceID to open unlock function, so that you can quickly unlock the App. You can also choose to turn off the permission. Once it is turned off, such functions are no longer available, but it will not affect your basic functions of using HyperPay
When you access our website or use HYPERPAY CO. LIMITED services, we place small data files on your computer or other device. These small data files may be cookies, pixel tags, "Flash cookies" or local storage provided by your browser or related applications (collectively "Cookies"). We use these technologies for the following purposes:
• to identify you as a user of HYPERPAY CO. LIMITED;
• to personalize HYPERPAY CO. LIMITED services, content and advertising;
• to measure the effectiveness of promotions;
• to operate, protect, improve and optimise our app, business and our users’ experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research and for advertising and marketing;
• to ensure the security of your account;
• to prevent fraud, reduce risk;
The primary purpose of our collection of personal information is to ensure you have a safe, efficient, fun and personalized user experience. We use your bio-information to identify you in order to prevent fraud and to comply with the financial rules of the relevant jurisdiction. We collect your device information to identify you, to prevent fraud, to comply with financial rules, to protect account security, and to track accounts. We collect your account information to make it easier for other users to interact with you. We collect and track your account activity in order to provide you with user feedback and other helpful information. We also use the above information to analyze transactions, resolve transaction disputes, or other matters. We use financial data to provide you with feedback and to facilitate your transactions.
We will keep your data indefinitely. This is because your account data is related to financial transactions and may be requested by government organizations. When you delete your account, we will immediately stop sharing your data with third parties. If you ask us in writing to destroy your data, we will destroy all data except as required by legal authorities.
We will use your personal information in the following situations:
• to provide you with Hyperpay CO. LIMITED services and user support services;
• to process transactions and to report your transaction activities or online activities to you;
• to verify your identity, including in Authenticate your identity when you set up an account and reset your password;
• to resolve disputes, charge fees, and troubleshoot;
• to detect, prevent, and / or combat fraud or other potential violations of laws, national policies, or our user agreements ;
• to personalize your user experience, and measure the performance of HYPERPAY CO. LIMITED services and improve service content and design;
• to provide targeted marketing, advertising and product upgrade reminder services, and to provide you with promotional information based on your preferences;
• to fulfill our obligations in accordance with the law.
When we use the personal information we collect for purposes outside the scope of this policy, we will obtain your express consent. We will share your personal information with third parties with your consent. You can choose to refuse us to share your personal information with third parties, but your refusal will affect you using some of the HyperPAY CO. LIMITED services. aw.
We store your personal information through computer equipment at HYPERPAY CO. LIMITED and equipment installed in other countries. In order to protect your information, we are committed to using various security technologies and supporting management systems to prevent your information from being leaked, tampered with or damaged, such as firewall technology, encrypted storage of information, strict restrictions on data center access, and open information access certification, etc.
We make every reasonable effort to ensure the security of your information. Please understand that due to technical limitations and possible malicious tricks, we cannot guarantee that your personal information will not be leaked, tampered with or damaged. Therefore, we encourage you to take adequate precautions to protect your personal information, including not revealing your HYPERPAY CO. LIMITED password to a third party.
In case of security accident of personal information, we will inform you in a timely manner electronically. When you use HYPERPAY CO. LIMITED services, you are deemed to agree that we communicate with you electronically. We will announce personal information security accidents on the app and send you an e-mail to inform you via the email address you provided to us.
When you are transacting with a third party, we will provide your dealer with the information necessary to complete the transaction, such as your name, account ID, contact information, payment address, and information necessary to improve the security and stability of the transaction. If the transaction is frozen, failed or invalid, we will provide details of the failed transaction. To resolve the dispute, we may provide the seller's address information to the buyer so that the product can be returned to the seller. Without your permission, we will not allow the third party receiving the information to use the personal information for unrelated purposes such as marketing to you.
We will work with third parties, including merchants, to ensure that the third party can successfully receive the HyperPay CO. LIMITED currency transferred by you or can successfully transfer the HyperPay GlobalLimited currency to you. Therefore, third parties may share your personal information with us, such as your email address, phone number, etc., to ensure that we can promptly inform you that the third party has received or transferred currency. We may also use this information to ensure that you are a HYPERPAY CO. LIMITED user, to ensure that the HYPERPAY CO. LIMITED currency is legally transferred, and to send you notifications to receive HYPERPAY CO. LIMITED currency.
It’s important to note that merchants who have transactions with you have their own privacy policies, and we are not responsible for the information protection they implement.
We may share your personal information with:
• Members of our corporate group
In order to jointly provide you with content, products and services (such as registration, trading and user support services, etc.), to assist us in detecting and preventing violations of laws and policies, and to make product and service decisions, company group members may share your personal information. However, without your permission, company group members will not use personal information to send you marketing advertisements;
• We may share personal information with financial institutions in order to jointly develop and provide products;
• When it comes to mergers or acquisitions , we may share personal information with the entity planning the merger or acquisition;
• In order to comply with applicable laws and regulations and regulatory requirements, we may provide personal information to law enforcement agencies, government apartments, regulators or other public agencies. To protect our customers from personal or property damage, we also disclose personal information when we consider it necessary. At the same time, in order to report illegal activities or investigate violations of user agreements, we will also disclose personal information appropriately;
• To prevent fraud, we will provide personal information to identity service providers;
• We may share with our service providers personal information. These service providers work with us primarily in fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, user services, and technical services. According to our contracts with these service providers, service providers can only use personal information for work related to their services and will not be used for other purposes;
• With your consent or instructions, we will share personal information with other third parties.
We will not sell your personal information to third parties for the marketing purposes without your express permission.
We may use personal information to enhance and personalize HYPERPAY CO. LIMITED services, content and related marketing. However, any marketing information we send to you is only related to your account or HYPERPAY CO. LIMITED services. If you do not want to receive our marketing information, you can choose "Not Subscribe". After you choose not to subscribe, we will not send you any similar information.
You have the right to request us for your data. You can log in to your account at any time, check your identity information, account information, or modify your personal profile. You can also delete your account through HYPERPAY CO. LIMITED. If you choose to delete your account, we will mark your account as "Deleted" in our database, but in order to charge arrears, resolve disputes, repair faults, assist in investigations, prevent fraud, enforce user agreements or comply with the law, we may retain your personal information for a period of time. Other than that, we will no longer use, sell or share your personal information for any purpose.
Some of your data is publicly viewable, including your email address and any public responses you post on your website or blog.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 18. If the personal information submitted by a user is suspected to be under the age of 18, we will require the user to close the account and prohibit the user from buying and selling digital currencies. We will also delete the above minor information as soon as possible. If you know that a minor under 18 is using our services, please inform us and we will take steps to prevent the minor from accessing our services
If you have any questions related to this policy, please contact us on our technical support page, or email us at: email@example.com